Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Don't Think We've Met

My name is Em and I am freshly equipped with my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential from UCLA Teacher Education Program.  I share the vision along with many other social justice educators for a space for all students to have access to an invigorating and stimulating education.  Although the elementary school teacher market is taking a real hit, I am lucky enough to have had a job offer from an elementary school in Compton, CA teaching Kindergarten.  This blog is my way of sifting through my ideas and thoughts as my first year of teaching begins and ends.

So follow along if you'd like and wish me luck!  By June 2012 I will have accomplished my M. Ed from UCLA and more importantly, my very first year as an Elementary Social Justice Educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment